Steps to get health cards from www.ehf.gov.in
Health Cards Enrollment information
Steps to enroll Health Cards Click Here - Health Cards Information Downloads
For the benefit of the Govt. Employees of Andhra Pradesh, to get hassle free cashless medical treatment, the Government of
Andhra Pradesh has issued GO 174,
regarding health cards, which enables the Govt.Employee
of AP can get cashless medical treatment. In order to get employee health cards one must follow the following procedure
to get easy access of health cards. Before going to enroll their particulars in www.ehf.gov.in, one must have the following
information and documents.
Documents Required for Employee Enrollment:
- Adharcard /receipt: Obtain Adhar Card Number for the enrollment in in the ECH e-from.
Scanned copy of Adhar Card or Andhar Receipt. If you don’t have Adharcard , go and get from the nearest Adhar Card Center.
- Passport Size Photo: A scanned copy of photo with dimensions 45mm x 35mm ICAO compliant should not exceed the size 200kb.
- Service Register: Scanned copies of first two pages , which is having name etc with clear visible.
- Disabled Certificate: if you are disabled, Scanned copy of your disability certificate.
Documents Required for Dependent Family members:
- Scanned Photo the dimensions 45mm x 35 mm ICAO complaint size color photograph of 200 Kb size.
- Scanned copy of Adharcard with clearly visible name and number. If not having Adhar card , produce scanned copy of adharcard receipt.
- Scanned copy of Date of birth certificate if the dependent family member is less than 5 years of age.
- If you disabled, Scanned copy of your disability certificate.
How to submit application form
- Open web portal www.ehf.gov.in
- Use Login at top of the right side of the page.
- Use your Treasury id as Username and get password from DDO or use forget password.
method to get password or dial 104 for password assistance. Use login as employee in the dropdown provided
- Change your password after first login and keep the password confidential.
- After changing the password, read the instructions carefully in order to avoid mistakes.
- Click on the ‘Registrations’ then click on ‘Initiate Health Card’ after reading instructions.
- Click on the Aadhaar No and enter Aadhaar number/Aadhaar Enrollment Number
- Check the "Dated" column on the right hand side of the acknowledgment copy along with the time-stamp
in the format: Date (2 digits)/month (2 digits)/year (4 digits), and hours (2 digits): minutes (2 digits):
seconds (2 digits), a total of 14 digits. Eg: Date: 10/08/2013 16:48:44 should be converted as 20130810164844.
- Provide the number so obtained, in continuation to the 14 digit Enrollment number. The 28 digit Enrolment ID is made
up of 14 digit Enrolment number and date & Time Stamp. Eg.1111152100210620130810164844.
- Enter , the 28 digit number in the ‘Adhaar Enrollment Number’ box and then click on "Retrieve Details", then the Application
form appears after this enter the details as required .
- Open the enrolment form and fill up as per instructions there. Select your head of the department
, Drawing and Disbursing Office unit, Category of your post from the dropdown lists in the application
, submit the data, and attach the needed documents. The uploading documents size should not exceed 200KB.
If it is above 200KB then edit it using Ms-Paint or other photo editable software like Picasa .
- Add family members by clicking ‘Add beneficiary’ and then upload photos.
- Before going to save the enrollment form verify the correctness of the details, because you can edit the details
provided after submit.
- After successfully submitting the form you will receive confirmation message to your cell phone.
- Print the application from and sign and make scan copy and upload after re-login , complete the process by clicking
- If your DDO rejects the application according to the information provided by you , then resubmit the information
as stated above with full correctness.
How to receive Health Card:
After submitting successfully the employee information and take an approval from the DDO. You will receive the approval message to your cell phone as “"Health Card Enrollment Application Approved by DDO 11010308XXX (10digits). Then approach nearest CIC (Card Issue Center) like MEESEVA centers with all your family members for taking biometric finger prints.
Congrats, You submit all the information successfully by using the comprehensive tutorial.
That’s all you done it all at an ease.
Information Require to fill the ehf online form
Data needed for filling Enrollment Application Form
| Personal Details
| Employee ID*
|| Obtain the employee code given by DTA
| PPO number*
|| If you are a pensioner obtain the PPO number
|| Write down the name as it appears in your service register
| Aadhar Number*
|| Write the Aadhar Number as it appears in your card
| Aadhar Enrollment Number*
|| Write the Aadhar enrollment ID as it appears in the acknowledgement Slip given at the time of Aadhar enrollment
|| Write DOB as it appears in your service register
|| Write your Gender
| Marital Status*
|| Write your present marital status
| Date of Retirement*
|| If you are retired,write down the date on which you retired
|| Write the community to which you belong to
| Disability Details*
|| If you are disabled, write down the type of disability and percentage of disability
|| Write you Nationality
| Contact Details
|| Write your complete residential address, location, email address and mobile phone number .Note that your email and mobile phone number have to be carefully written as you will be communicated through these modes.
| Identification Details
| Ration Card number
|| If you hold a ration card, write down your ration card number. Ration card number will make tracking your cases easier and quicker for us. Therefore don't forget to inform the number in case you have one.
| Identification marks*
|| Write two visible identification marks such as moles with exact location on your body.
| Posting Details
|| Write your Head of the Department
|| Write the district where you are currently posted
| DDO code*
|| Obtain the DDO code of DTA where you are currently receiving your pay.
|| Write your current category of post. Ex: Civil Assistant Surgeon, Kamati, Driver, etc.
|| If you are a pensioner, obtain the STO/APPO code and name of office from where you are receiving your pension.
| Pay Details
| Current Pay
|| Write down you current pay.
| Attachments needed
| Service Register*
|| Obtain a scanned softcopy of the first two pages of the service register
|| Obtain an ICAO compliant passport photo of self and each dependent family member in softcopy. ICAO compliant photo is one which we submit while applying for Passports. Tell your photographer beforehand about this requirement.
| Aadhar card*
|| Scan a copy of either your Aadhar Card or the Aadhar acknowledgement slip with the details clearly visible.
| DPB certificate*
|| If any of your dependents is less than 5 years of age and does not have an Aadhar number, then prepare a scanned soft copy of his date of birth certificate.
| Disabled certificate*
|| If any of the members is disabled, then prepare a scanned soft copy of the disability certificate.
| Family member details
| Name, relationship, aadhar number*
|| Write the name, relationship with your, Aadhar number or Aadhar enrolment ID number of each of your dependents.
| Signed application form with declaration*
|| After you enter all the details in the e-form, you need to print it and sign the form. Scan the form and prepare a soft copy. The declaration says that , you declare that (1) you agree to the entire Aadhar data of your family to be transferred to AHCT, (2) you are liable for disciplinary action for declaring ineligible family members as dependents, and (3) the information submitted is as per your service register and true to the best of your knowledge.
The viewers are requested, if any link provided here is found false please feel free to mail to rectify the error and make use of all teachers and Studens of Andhra Pradesh . Our contact information and mail is firstname.lastname@example.org .
Facebook See my profile at